- And secondly and most important, you stole a ham. Ham is not Kosher. Not Kosher at all. We don't eat ham. We haven't for 5,000 years, and we don't need to start now.
Rabbi Goldberg is a fictional character in the Hey Arnold! TV Series.
He is shown to be kind and well meaning, such as in "Harold's Bar Mitzvah" he did not lose faith in Harold when he did not show up, and in "Harold the Butcher" he also told Harold a story that when he was a kid he had a friend who admired a vest hanging in a talior shop. It was a beautiful vest red velvet with gold buttons. He coveted that vest, but didn't have the money to buy it and what happened is that his friend stole the vest, and he was punished he had to work at the tailor shop learning how to cut, sew and stitch so he would see how much work it takes to make a vest, and he asked Mr. Green to let him work at the meat shop to help him make up for stealing a ham.
- 22b. Harold's Bar Mitzvah
- 38a. Eating Contest (no lines)
- 40. Arnold's Halloween (no lines)
- 45b. Harold the Butcher
- 77b. Mr. Green Runs (no lines)
- Hey Arnold! The Movie (no lines)
This article needs expansion. But, with a little cultivation, it could become a virtual paradise. Won't you please help out an article in need? This template will categorize articles that include it into the Article stubs task category.