- Oskar's illiteracy in this episode contradicts a few past episodes:
- Arnold's Christmas: Oskar wrote his name on all the paper slips for the Secret Santa, yet he cannot sign his name in this episode.
- Oskar Gets a Job: If Oskar can't read, how does he know where to deliver newspapers?
- Casa Paradiso: Oskar read a lengthy sheet of apologies to Grandpa to prevent him from selling the boarding house.
- When Oskar looks at the kitty while he's lost, the bottom of him isn't colored.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.