Helga (About the monkey)
- Doesn't it do anything else?
- (Later, in Helga's dream where she's the monkey)
- Can't she do anything else?!
- I think you're... okay. I mean, you're a real okay, guy, and I think you're okay.
Arnold (Smiles and pats her on the arm)
- Thanks, Helga, you're okay, too. (Leaves)
- He thinks I'm okay and he touched me!
- (Scene changes to outside)
- Helga: And I'm not a monkey!
Helga (As a monkey)
- Arnold, I love you, but I never had the guts to tell you.
- But you're not Helga, you're a monkey, a monkey girl.