Katrinka is a fictional character in the Hey Arnold! TV Series.
She is a 4th grade student at PS 118, but only used as a character to "make up the numbers" in a group of kids. Despite this, however, Katrinka is included on Rhonda's "Cool List" (where her name is spelled "Katrina") and is even seen dancing with Big Gino during the April Fool's Day dance.
- 4a. Helga's Makeover (no lines)
- 24a. Tour de Pond (no lines)
- 32a. The High Life (no lines)
- 38a. Eating Contest (no lines)
- 39b. What's Opera, Arnold? (singing in ensemble)
- 49a. Career Day (no lines)
- 52b. Cool Party (no lines)
- 53b. Roller Coaster (no lines)
- 69a. It Girl
- 97b. Eugene, Eugene! (singing in ensemble)
- 98. April Fool's Day (no lines)
- Hey Arnold! The Jungle Movie (cameo)
- see Katrinka/Gallery
This article needs expansion. But, with a little cultivation, it could become a virtual paradise. Won't you please help out an article in need? This template will categorize articles that include it into the Article stubs task category.