Haunted Train Blues
- They say he lost his mind;
- went crazy on that day;
- ran his train right off the tracks
- and drove it straight to — Hey!
- Where's the engineer?
- Been waiting all night long;
- better show up soon
- or I'mma have to say so long!
- Been waiting on the haunted train...
- That's it!
The Haunted Train
The Haunted Train Engineer
- Sometimes, late at night,
- you can hear the whistle wail
- with a spooky, screechy sound
- like a wheel gone off the rail;
- and up in the smoky clouds,
- you can almost recognize
- the ghost of a crazy engineer
- with fiery cinder eyes;
- I say, Whoo-whoo!
- Can't you hear the haunted train?
- Waiting on a haunted train
- I'm gonna, crash that engine,
- you know, only sticks and stones
- and old conductors' bones remain...
- Take me to the roundhouse
- It's spooky....