Big Gino is a fictional character in the Hey Arnold! TV series.
Big Gino is P.S. 118's mob boss (although he's more of a parody) and loan shark. He loans candy to kids, but one should be careful when dealing with Big Gino unless they're absolutely sure they'll be able to pay him back, because he has eyes and ears everywhere, and he's not afraid to make things messy. One notable deal he made was with Sid, who was unable to pay Gino back, and Sid became a member of his crew to pay off the debt. Sid soon paid off the debt, but he continued to work for Gino, which concerned his friend Arnold. Gino, perhaps to test Sid's loyalty, ordered Sid to give Arnold a "swirly", and take a picture. Sid ultimately was unable to do it, so Gino had his goons give Sid a swirly, and take a picture.
He later appears in "Gerald's Game" as loyal number 2 to P.S. 118's king (of the group that played the game "The King Rules"), Gerald. He seemed to really be loyal to Gerald, as he spoke highly of him even when he wasn't present.
He’s Italian-American and he speaks with a New York accent.
- He is a very skilled pool player.
- He is usually seen with a chocolate lollipop.
- His voice is noticeably deeper in "Gerald's Game".
- He loves card games especially The King Rules.
- He has a big collection of Yahoo Soda in his hideout.
- He shares a first name with Gino's Souvlaki Shack
- He looks like his voice actor, but with a rounder face
- He has his own motorcycle